9 Reasons Why Good Employees Leave?
- When you don’t recognize their contributions or reward their good work.
- When you don’t really care about your employees.
- When you don’t honor commitments.
- When you overload your good employees.
- When you hire and promote the wrong people.
- When you don’t let people pursue their professional passions.
- When you fail to develop people’s skills.
- When you fail to engage their creativity.
- Fail to challenge people intellectually.
(If you need any help in your job search endeavor, Register with us for free. We are India’s first private job search engine that helps you get hired confidentially.)